Sunday, May 9, 2010

Babcock Baby Blog Begins...

Hi All,

This is my second attempt at a blog, the first of which I realized I didn't have much to say that would be of interest to anyone else, so I dropped it like a bad habit. My hope now is that this blog will be much more fulfulling and entertaining as I now have many things to blog about!

Of course the most important thing to blog is our wonderful news:

We're pregnant! That's right! After being married 6.5 years, we're pregnant! God has truly blessed us with this glorious gift, and, (as He always does) did it in His perfect time!

Andy and I are in a really great place now as his residency is coming to an end in a month, and my job is much more manageable with the addition of new and supportive staff to share the load.

So, I've decided to create this blog with the intention of keeping our family and friends up to date as so many of you are far away from us and want to know what's going on!

We want you all to know that we love you and care for you all so much...thank you for your support and love in return.

Sincerely,

Laurel & Andy
xoxo!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Laurel and Andy! We're so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I love a good baby blog! I'll link you on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is exciting news! Congratulations!! Erin

    ReplyDelete